Verbatim’s filaments are manufactured from the highest quality materials and produced to extremely tight tolerances to ensure consistent feed and stable printing. For a printed object to be strong and accurately formed it is crucial that the printer knows exactly how much plastic it is pulling through the machine at any given time. The precision of the filament diameter and the roundness of the filament – the closeness of tolerance – is a vital measurement in ensuring reliable printing. In buying from Verbatim, you will benefit from the highest levels of quality control, the hallmark of Japanese manufacturing standard.
High performance Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a partially degradable bio-polymer derived from plants. With low flammability, it has an optimum operating temperature between 200°C and 220°C on most printers and no heated printer bed is required.
|Diameter accuracy:||2.95 ± 0.05 mm|
|Process temperature:||200-220 ° C (recommended)|
|Net Weight:||1 kg|
|Gross Weight:||1.5 kg (includes spool and corrugated box)|
|Filament Length:||119 metres|
|Hub Hole Diameter:||51mm|
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament is a degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Guaranteed not to have heavy metals, phthalates or BPA.
- Suited for a wide range of 3D printers (download brochure for latest compatibility guide)
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Made in Japan.