If you are interested in a complete custom installation and initial training to get you started we will cover the following with you on a one on one basis and make sure you are all ready to start exploring the world of 3D printing.
- Unpacking and set up / assembly
- Machine warranty issue check to make sure it’s all ok.
- Bed plate levelling procedure
- Material loading and material settings on machine
- Awareness of Custom material presets and settings
- Getting ready for a print, check filament, filament loading, bed plate glue, cleaning.
- Start test print of preloaded part, customise / change machine settings on the fly
Cura training going through some of the settings to be able to generate g code and perform a print from an STL file which would involve :
- Load model
- Rotate, scale, mirror
- Machine settings as per screen shots below
- Bottom, top, internal, external speeds and thickness tips that we have from hundreds of hrs of printing.
- Infil percentages
- View tool path visualisation
- Export G Code to SD Card
- More advanced functions like Support structure generation, spiralise, awareness of parameters that can be customised and trialled.
- Abort test print and
- Start and run a test print of your own model.