If you are a business owner looking to leverage new STEM technology, improve productivity and do things you never thought possible, then you should consider contacting us. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain…
- Integrating 3D Printing and STEM technology into existing businesses
- Consulting on Industry Specific Business Solutions Using 3D Printing
- 3D Printing workflow, business processes and production development
- Engineering & Design
- 3D Modelling
- Ultimaker 2 + & 3 – 3D Printers, Enclosures & Filament Sales
- Printer Installation
- Service and Maintenance
- Spare Parts
- Customising and upgrading the Ultimaker 2 Platform
Here’s 3 great reasons why you should choose to work with 3D STEM and purchase your new Ultimaker from us.
1/. We are more interested in making sure you get the right business solution. Even if that means us missing out on a sale. If it’s not good for you then it’s not good for us.
2/. We provide a complete business solution, not just a printer and can set up the following:
- Business analysis and Business case for buying a printer
- Business process, software and hardware workflow to suit your application
- Design services, sales, support and maintenance
3/. We want your business and will do a great deal for the whole life of your printer. We want to be the ones you call first.
Ultimaker S5 – It’s Here…
Featuring seamless hardware, software and material integration, the Ultimaker 3 and Ultimaker S5 enable designers, engineers and manufacturers approach the innovation process in a completely new way. Create complex geometries and achieve remarkable design intricacy with the most reliable dual extrusion on the market.
“We tried other 3D printers before but they were all very unreliable and inconsistent. After buying an Ultimaker 2 and having 3D STEM upgrade us to a 2 + we have never looked back. Its our workhorse in the lab.”
Elliott Cheng UQ Australian National Fabrication Facility (ANFF) Biotechnology and Nanotechnology lab.
We supply and stock a number of different filaments
Ultimaker PLA, ABS, CPE, Nylon, TPU95 A, Verbatim PLA and ABS, Colorfab PLA, ABS and Speciality Filaments.
We can also source globally from suppliers such as Formfutura in Europe and Maker Geeks in North America.
The Ultimaker 3 is the most reliable dual extrusion 3D printer available. Achieve complex designs and improved 3D print performance, thanks to its unique auto-nozzle lifting system, professional build and support material combinations, and swappable print cores.
Featuring seamless hardware, software and material integration, the Ultimaker 3 and Ultimaker 3 Extended enable designers, engineers and manufacturers approach the innovation process in a completely new way. Create complex geometries and achieve remarkable design intricacy with the most reliable dual extrusion on the market.
Compare our Specifications :
Ultimaker 3 215 × 215 × 200 mm
Ultimaker 2+ Extended 215 × 215 × 300 mm
From: 600 micron
Up to: 20 micron
Build speed: Up to 16 mm3/s
Travel speed: Up to 300 mm/s
Ask Us About:
- How for selected clients we may do a trail run for what you would like to print.
- How we can help assess your business and ensure you have a viable solution before purchasing.
- How you might be eligible for an immediate tax write off. Check with the ATO here and don’t forget to ask your accountant.
- Our Ultimaker rental deals.
- If you may be eligible for the Australian Government R&D Tax Incentive.
- How the Governments “National Innovation And Science Agenda” could help you.
If you are new to 3D printing, a business owner, a professional, a maker or hobbiest then we want to be the ones you talk to first. Let us show where 3D Printing and the Ultimaker can help you.
It’s time to explore the possibilities…
Business Solutions | Workflows | Consulting | Advice | Sales | Service | Maintenance | Creations | Prints